Black Refried Beans & Corn Quesadillas
yields four quasadilla quarters
2 whole wheat tortillas
1 small avocado
1 tsp. garlic
1 tsp. onion
1/8 c. refried beans
1/4 c. frozen corn
sprinkle of vegan cheddar cheese (Daiya)
1. Warm up frozen corn in microwave.
2. Mash avocado in a small bowl and add spices.
3. Spread the avocado mix and refried beans onto both tortillas.
4. Add corn and cheese on the tortillas and sandwich together.
5. Cook the quesadilla in a Teflon skillet for a few minutes on each side until lightly brown.
6. Cut into quarters and serve with a side of salsa or vegan sour cream.